Friday, April 9, 2010

wedding dress....


Some say its not over tills it over

Guess this is really over now

Theres something I gotta say before I let you go

Listen

When you have a fight with her sometimes you cry

And feel sad and blue I become hopeful

My heart aches secretly

Then just a hint of your smile can make feel fine again

To keep you from figuring out how I feel about you

Coz then we would drift apart

I hold my breath bite my lips

Oh please leave her and come to me

Baby….please don’t take her hand

Coz i should be your lady…

I’ve been waiting for you for so long

Please look at me now

When the music starts you will vow to spend

The rest of your life with her

How I prayed every night

This day would never come

The wedding dress you’re wearing

It’s not me (next to you )

Oh the wedding dress you’re wearing..oh no

You never knew how I felt about you and I hated you so

Sometimes I wished you would be unhappy

Now I have no more tears left to cry

When I’m by myself talk to you like you’re here

I’ve felt so restless every night

Maybe I’ve known all along this would happen

I closed my eyes and dream an endless dream

Please leave her and come to me

Please be happy with her so that I can forget you

Please forget how miserable I looked

It’s going to be unbearably hard for me

For a long while to come..oh..no,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment